Responsible for TIG and MIG welding aluminum, steel, and stainless steel according to customer’s specifications. Prepare and weld materials, perform quality checks, and package completed parts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in TIG welding
- Previous experience in MIG welding
- Arrival to work on time
- Operate equipment safely
- Listening and learning skills
- Following directions
- Completion of parts, accurately and timely
- Basic Shop Math (add, subtract, measure, etc)
- Basic blueprint reading
- Understanding of weld symbols
- Prep material for welding
- Creation of quality TIG welds
- Quality checks of welds
- Ability to work on a team
- Shows pride in their work
- Suggestions for process improvements
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Desire to move up in the organization
- Accountability for own position progress
- Time management / Organized
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Shows determination in doing a good job and completing work on time.
Manufacturing facility, but air conditioned, clean, and windows on the production floor.
Steel toe shoes, safety glasses, gloves, and earing protection required.
Needed motions: Standing, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching over head, finger dexterity, reaching, walking, and cognitive ability.